Sunday, September 28, 2014

Spending time

We've filled our time with some fun things lately. The bigger things get their own post, but here are a few of the day-to-day things that we've enjoyed.

City Creek. Love this mall. Wish we lived closer to it. These monkeys wouldn't stop pulling faces, and the more I laughed, the more faces they pulled!





Jason holds a monthly game night with several other guys. I don't mean a video game night; I mean a board game night. As I was growing up, I always said I was going to marry a nerd, and I DID! :D I'll let him give you more details about it in another post, because it really is cool enough to deserve its own post, but I thought I'd give you at least one photo here. 

As the kids were playing in the backyard, Kai climbed in with S because he saw leg holes facing both directions. They were then stuck. It was kind of hilarious. Sorry about the weird star cropping of S's face, but I had to post pictures, and I didn't have any without her face in them.


I love my day-to-day life. It isn't easy, but it's amazing. Most amazing things aren't easy. I'm grateful for my boys. There aren't words to express how I feel about them. I love them so much. They are my everything, and not just because they fill as much time as possible. They amaze me and move me every day. And I've definitely fallen in love with S. If we don't adopt her in the end, it's going to be hard on all of us. That isn't to say that giving her back to her bio parents would diminish the time we have together. Because I'm grateful that we've gotten to lend a hand and make her life better. I'm so glad I've known her, whether that be for a short while or for an eternity.

1 comment:

  1. So Kai's face when he got stuck was hilarious. He did not want a picture but it was too cute! :)

    ReplyDelete