Wednesday, July 1, 2015

It's Like Riding a Bike

So recently Ash decided to teach Kai how to ride a bike.  He was determined to learn without training wheels so Ash set up this little bike we have without the wheels and took him outside.  She got him going and he pretty much just started riding the bike like he used to know how to do it. It was pretty amazing.  I took a video today of him out riding for his fourth time.  Seriously...  Only the fourth time he had gone out to ride and this is what he is doing.






I asked him who taught him to ride so well and he said, "I don't know, I just figured it out!"  Just another reason that is the the human version of Po from Kung Fu Panda.  If you don't know what I'm talking about, then I'll remind you of when he was younger.  He used to eat EVERYTHING.  He just kept eating and eating and eating and he was sooooo adorable and cute and cuddly. So every time we watched Kung Fu Panda 2 we think of him.  Also a little while ago Ash and I were trying to find a sport that he would really enjoy.  They were driving in the van one day and Ash mentioned that they needed to find a sport for him to sign up for.  He said, "I want to learn kung fu.  Can you just learn kung fu?"  Ash told him that you can and he replied, "I wanna learn kung fu!"  Ash promised to find something.  Then Seth, who is signed up for a Chinese language immersion program for 1st grade, jumped in, "If we run into people who speak Chinese then I can talk to them and if we run into bad guys then you can protect the family!"  Hilarious...  I love our adorable kids.  Seriously, who could make this stuff up?

No comments:

Post a Comment