Thursday, February 20, 2014

Awkward conversation of the day

Kai: Mom, do I have nipples?
Me: Yep.
Seth: Wait, do I have nipples?
Me: Yes, everyone has nipples.
Seth: Why did Jesus make
me with nipples?
Me: Because we are made in His image. He wanted us to look like Him.
Seth: So Jesus has nipples?


Me: Probably.
Kai: Did you see a nakey Jesus?
Me: Nope. All the pictures I've seen have Him dressed. I'm just guessing that He has nipples.

Oh dear. I don't know if I said the right thing or scarred them for life. Guess the damage is done now. lol!


Jason was at play practice when I posted this to Facebook, and he had to show it to those around him because he literally laughed out loud. My family is awesome. 

The good news of the day is that Seth was bumped up to the next level in gymnastics! He's doing such a good job that he's ready for a bigger challenge. It's his favorite sport. I showed him videos of men's gymnastics on YouTube and told him he could go to the Olympics if he works hard enough, and he got all excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment