Sunday, August 3, 2014

Fun Stuff We Did, by Jason Case

Hey everyone, this is Jason.  Just wanted to update you on the last few days.  Last week we were able to get a babysitter and Ashley and I made it to an Adoption Resource Fair.  It was a lot of fun.  We got to go with a few friends which makes everything better and then we got to talk to several agencies and other resources about foreign and domestic adoption.  Ash and I found that we really wish we had the funds to just get out there and start adopting both on the domestic and international fronts.  Adoption is simply a wonderfully opportunity to grow for everyone.

We also had some fun with the kids building blanket forts:

We took a trip to Seven Peaks water park and had a blast...  But we didn't get a picture.  I know, dumb huh?  lol.  Next time.

And Seth got to go to a friends birthday party, and he had an absolute blast.  His friend's mom built these My Little Pony horse's that are awesome.  She did an amazing job with them, and all the kids have loved playing with it. This is Rainbow Dash:

















We've had a lot of fun around our home lately and run ourselves ragged.  My favorite thing of all though is that our garden has started producing a lot.  We've been eating peas, cherry tomatoes, roma tomatoes, zucchinis, and green peppers.  We've really had all we could want.  It's great.  The downside of the garden is we ran into these cruddy bugs called squash bugs.  They ate about a fourth of the pumpkin patch vines and killed at least one pumpkin, though I think I got in there and got rid of the majority of them.  I'll have to stay up on it every couple of days but hopefully our awesome pumpkins will make it out alive :)

3 comments:

  1. Next time you hear about an adoption conference or fair let us know! We'd love to come to some and can't find any in ID. Also, where can I buy one of those horses?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! I didn't know you weren't getting the emails. I will definitely let you know next time. And you can't buy one of those horses. The birthday girl's mother MADE one for each of the children at the party. Isn't that amazing? I'm sure you could find a pattern on Pinterest though. Isn't it adorable?

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete