Friday, August 15, 2014

Ogden Utah Temple Open House

Seth and I had a date to the Ogden Temple Open House! EEEEE! I'm so happy. It was a perfect perfect perfect little date. I got to hear all his 5 year old thoughts on the drive up and back, and it was precious, every moment of it. These are the days that make the long days worth it forever and ever.









Whether you are LDS or not, you can go to temple open houses. If a new temple has been constructed in your area, I highly recommend going and seeing what's inside. You get to walk around the offices, the inner rooms that are so sacred to us, all of it. It is only after we have blessed and dedicated these rooms to our Heavenly Father that they are too sacred to be open to the public. So go see it while you can! The only other temple open house that I am fairly sure of the date for is the Provo City Center Temple on University Avenue in Provo, Utah. It will be September of 2015. You can get on temples.lds.org to find more open houses around the world. Just as an FYI, you need a reservation to get in. It's free, but they just don't want it to be too crowded to enjoy, so they insist on reservations.

I have a future reservation made for Kai and I to go to this same temple open house. I'm so excited! I'm sure it will be a different experience with Kai because it will be tailored for him, with his thoughts and questions and comments. And I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment