Monday, October 13, 2014

Tooth Fairy!

Seth lost his first toooooooooooth!!!!! Right before we pulled it, Seth said, "Mama, do you want one last picture of my baby tooth?" OF COURSE I wanted one last picture! So here it is:

His "wiggly tooth," as he called it, is the bottom front tooth on his right (the left one in this picture). It started to hurt him when he ate, so we decided it was time to pull it. Seth asked me if it was going to hurt, and I assured him it wouldn't be too bad. We tied some floss around it, and Jason gave it a good tug. Apparently I had been wrong, because Seth kept telling everyone that it hurt way worse than I told him it was going to. Oops. Luckily we had a chocolate cupcake to distract him from the pain. ;)
 Did you spot the cute hole in his smile? :D (And the chocolate cupcake on his face?) He told everyone we came across, including strangers.

The tooth fairy came and left him four quarters that night. She had an easy time of it because we bought this adorable car. The trunk has "tooth fairy" written across it and it's a pocket to hold the tooth. Seth picked it out. (Thank you Amazon.com!)
He's so tired and excited in this picture.

Cute Sethie was so excited. He'd tried to stay awake so he could meet the tooth fairy, but he just missed her it seems. Maybe next time. He has another loose tooth now and his new tooth is already coming in! He's getting old so fast. I'm torn as to whether this is okay with me or not. He's been a joy so far, and I will miss his baby stages, but he's so amazing now! How could I wish that away?

No comments:

Post a Comment