Monday, May 18, 2015

A boys' day together also means...

A GIRLS' DAY TOGETHER!

When the boys all left to go to the Payson Temple openhouse, that left S and I at home together. The first thing we did was nap in a big bed. She loves being cuddled, so we fell asleep quickly. About an hour later, I woke up to S pretending to sleep. She was trying so hard to be good, but she was wide awake. I sneaked over as quietly as possible and turned on Cinderella, her favorite Disney movie. I then sneaked ever-so-quietly and got back in bed. S was so adorable, pretending to be asleep but obviously awake and watching. She eventually watched without reservation, and before long, she was yelling at the TV.

"Watch out for the kitty!"
"Be nice to 'Rella!"
"They dancing!"
"Yay! You did it!"

This girl is so full of life. We ate dark chocolate covered raisins as we cheered on 'Rella, and we danced, and we played games. I loved our girl day, and I love our girl. :)

*Sorry for the lack of pictures, but we can't post her face yet, and there is no point to any pictures without her in them for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment