Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Be our Guest!

My parents were here again this weekend. Aunt A had a basketball game for a specialized team she's on now, so they were down here and took the opportunity to go to Jason's play! It was fun having them down here.
Grandpa is teaching the kids tetherball. I can't say I was disappointed that both boys were wearing their bike helmets, though it was totally coincidental.
 Grandpa also played Monster Truck Wii with Seth. I thought Seth was going to jump out of his socks with excitement when Grandpa said he wanted to play. (And yes, Kai is on the computer. Lol!)

 This picture is my favorite, but I'm partial to both people in the picture and to books. :)
My mom isn't in any of these pictures, but I swear she was here! Lol! She took some of the pictures, so that is why she isn't in any. I didn't realize I hadn't caught her in a picture until just now. Oops. They are coming down again for more basketball on Friday, so I'll get her in a picture then. She is in some of the pictures below, thankfully, so I do have evidence of her being here.

My dad and I also went to visit his mom. She's the only grandparent I have left, so I really treasure our time together. She is such a cute old lady. (I don't think she'd mind me calling her old now that she's in her 90s.) :)

On Monday, my parents were going to Jason's play. My sister was supposed to go, but she got sick. I used her ticket and surprised Jason. It was fun. That man is HARD to surprise! He just figures things out really easily, so it was a blast being able to surprise him finally! I wanted him to see me for the first time when he was out on the stage, but he can see shadowy figures through the curtains. When he saw someone sitting between my parents, he peeked around the curtain and saw me. Before the play started, 2 of my aunts and 2 of my uncles showed up to support Jason! :D I was so excited to see them!

 Isn't Jason so adorable in his costume? I love it. :) He's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment