Monday, September 16, 2013

BeyWarriors

I'm still not feeling well today. :( For that reason, I cancelled a play date with Seth and Kai's best pals. I hate having to do that, but I couldn't risk getting their friends sick. We went outside instead. I pulled weeds while the kiddos rode their bikes. Seth fell and scraped his knee. Usually, this would merit a complete meltdown from him, but today he picked himself up, let me clean it and get him a bandaid, and went right back to riding his bike! I was so proud of him. Then Seth was off to preschool, and Kai and I played together for a bit before I put him down for his nap. At this point, I started proofreading a book. I only have a week before the next book starts, so I really hope I make it through in time! If there are less blog posts over the next couple weeks, you'll know why.

In the afternoon, Seth had a BeyBlades party to attend! He was with a lot of boys a year or two older than him, but he fit right in and had a great time. He had never played with BeyWarriors before. He won the grand prize and got to take home a BeyWarrior and a Stadium! And then I couldn't get him to stop playing with it to eat his dinner. Lol! He was just so excited about it.



I swear Kai is wearing underwear. He just goes pants-less a lot because it's easier for him 
to go potty by himself if he doesn't have to deal with jeans. Lol!



In other news, Jason is at callbacks tonight! Yep, he got a callback for the play he auditioned for a few days ago. I'd say that's pretty awesome for a first timer! Wish him luck! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad he likes it! I like the normal beyblades better but you can't beat free stuff!

    ReplyDelete