Sunday, September 15, 2013

Typical Saturday

We went to Seth's second soccer game today. I love watching him play!
Jason went on the field and kicked the ball around with Seth during halftime. 

Kai and I were a great cheer squad!

We went to the park afterward.

And yes, Jason likes playing on the park almost as much as the kids some days!

While Jason was reviewing his lesson for church 
tomorrow, the kids encountered a deadly foe! THE TICKLE MONSTER!!!

I love playing tickle monster with the kids, and they love having an excuse to run and scream. Their little giggles just make my day. They keep me going. They make all the effort worthwhile. I love every second I get to spend with them, and I'm lucky to be a stay-at-home mom so that I have a lot of seconds with them! And Jason couldn't be a better daddy. He does so much for me and the kids. His is a selfless life, and I am honored to be a part of it. I love my family. We are a great team.

No comments:

Post a Comment