Sunday, September 29, 2013

Wow... 6 days, huh?

I'm so sorry it's been so long since I wrote. Things have been crazy. I finished proofreading one book just in time to start the next, and that's when Kai and I both started throwing up. It lasted for 72 hours. That's a lot of lost proofreading time. I went to the Relief Society General meeting and was uplifted. And our individual interviews with our adoption caseworker got cancelled, so we have those this week. But we did do some fun things this week!

We went to a restaurant and there was a balloon lady there! 
Look at the concentration on their faces. They were excited for those balloons!

I love their faces here, too. Lovin' that pizza!

Jason coached Seth's soccer game this week since the
regular coach was out of town. He did a great job!

Seth's team played really hard, but they were taken to town. They lost
horribly, and I think it was good for them. They got to be the
good losers, and there's only one way to learn that lesson.

Okay, I just thought this was cute, so I threw it in there. ;)

While I was at the General meeting of the Relief Society, (Great talks this year!) 
the boys had a boys night. They loved being guys together!

We played outside, and Seth had a fun giving Kai a ride.
He pulled him a bit faster than I usually do!

Grandma and Aunt A came for a quick night's stay, and
we went for a walk down the paths in the wildlife preserve. Seth was
having a hard time for a second, so he stayed home with Daddy. 

We stopped to look at the birds: geese, pelicans, swans, and ducks, just to name a few.
(Don't worry. I held Kai up so he could see, too!)

Grandma picked a whole handful of wishing flowers, and 
Kai and Grandma made a LOT of wishes together!

Later, We went outside to play. They roller-skated,
road bikes, and played with their monster  trucks.

So it's been an eventful 6 days. There have definitely been ups and downs. I'm just glad I'm here for it all. My boys are getting bigger every day. They're wonderful!

No comments:

Post a Comment