Saturday, September 21, 2013

Too busy!

Seth has been asking Jason to take him fishing, so today, Jason made it happen. They went with an uncle and some cousins and had a BLAST!




Kai was sad to see them go...

While they were at the river, Kai and I volunteered for our HOA going door to door to get opinions on some changes being made. Kai rode his bike and got a lot of comments on how cute he is. I have to say, I agree with them. ;)

We then went to Seth's soccer game. They dominated the first half, but the other team dominated the second half. It worked out perfectly, because all the 4-year-olds got an ego boost. They are definitely getting better!

When we got home, we had several packages on our doorstep. One was our adoption pass-along cards! They came early! :D :D :D If anyone wants some to pass around, please let me know! I want them out there!

I've been trying to proofread a lot today, but I can't get my mind focused. Saturdays are usually really good days for proofreading, too. Oh well!

BYU is playing Utah tonight, so we have cousins over to watch the game with us. Go BYU!!!

We usually have a bunch of people over for this rivalry game, but it's fun to have a small group tonight. Kai is asleep already. He was so tired! I love days that are so fun-filled that we just don't have energy for one more thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment