Sunday, March 2, 2014

Lego Movie

Last night we went to see Lego Movie with a couple of friends. And if you've seen the movie, you know that

Everything is awesome!


Toward the middle, I thought it got a little random and weird, but it was so funny that I was just engrossed anyway. The instant the credits started to roll, Jason leans in and says, "I want to own that movie!" My response was, "I know you do, honey." It is just his kind of movie. About 5 minutes in, I knew he would love it. He is lighthearted and happy by nature, so he really appreciates a clever joke.
The friends we went with are also looking to adopt, so we talked about adoption for a while afterward, which is my favorite subject right now! :D And our friends would make such excellent parents. It's wonderful to know there are so many great families out there in the adoption world. Children need greatness in their lives. And besides,

Everything is cool when you're part of a team!

No comments:

Post a Comment