Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I got my ticket!

The Annual Adoption Spring Conference put on by the Utah Adoption Council is happening next week, and I haven't been able to get things to work out so far. I can't figure out babysitting for the kids during the day, I can't get a hold of my friend who is also looking to adopt and who I was going to go with, etc.

But I am riding on faith. So I bought my ticket anyway, knowing the Lord will make it work out if it's supposed to.

So I talked to Jason, and here's the plan:


He took off two days from work--vacation days that we were going to use for other things, but this is worth it. If I can't get a babysitter, one of us will use the ticket and go to the conference while the other stays home with the kids. (I don't know who will be where that day.) If I can get an all-day babysitter, we will go together and purchase the extra ticket at the door, even though it costs $20 more to do so.

One way or another, we're determined to make it.
(Queue "Roar" by Katy Perry.)

2 comments:

  1. Queue Katy Perry lol... Awesome :) What is this, The Voice?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They do play that song an exorbitant amount, don't they? Lol! I still love the Voice though, even if they can't get the rights to other songs. :)

    ReplyDelete