Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Yay! They're back!

So it's always mixed feelings for me when my wife and kids go to Wyoming without me.  This past Thursday-Sunday they went to visit Grandma and Grandpa's house.  They were SUPER excited to go since it's been a while since they visited.  I stayed behind because I needed to work and had play practice at night.  It's always very relaxing to spend that time alone for a bit. 

I got a ton done around the house including installing a new chandelier in the stairway (replacing the canned light), scotch guarded the couches, did the dishes, swept the floor, vacuumed, installed new toilet seats, unplugged the drains in our bathroom, cleaned the couch in my office, took out the garbage and reorganized the garage.  It was completely new when they came home lol.  It's always great to get so much done.  Sometimes it's difficult to get a lot of these things done when the kids are here because we want to spend so much time with them.  They're too cute to just leave alone lol. :)  Here are a few pictures of the new light:







I'll admit that I miss them every time and am so excited when they come home.  Well after taking care of two excited little boys on your own for three days and getting to bed late every night so you can play games with the family, you would expect to be tired right?  Well, you were right.  Ash crashed after church while the kids still had energy to play their games. 

Kai Loves his puzzles.
Seth Loves his Mater's Tall Tales Wii game.
Thanks for helping the kids have a fun weekend Ash.  Time to rest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment